An established and highly respected supplier, Lockwood delivers the same quality you expect from our machines and blisters in our heat seal tooling for all manual and automatic machines. We can design and manufacture heat seal tooling for new projects or duplicate existing blisters and cards using digital technology for exact replication.
No matter how complex or irregular the shape, we can design standard Blister Heat Seal Tooling or Radio Frequency Tooling (RF) Heat Seal Tooling for Lockwood, Algus, Hamer or other machines. Our talented and experienced team are committed to creating strong and lasting relationships with our customers by tooling capabilitiesfully understanding their needs, maintaining a working relationship and carefully managing long and small projects alike.
Every complete set of tooling, which includes nesting trays, blister and card feeder chutes, heat seal plates, plug feed racks and feed plugs is tested with your product on our machines before despatch. Our goal is for you to be ready to run when your tooling arrives, we will test run as many samples as you send us. We guarantee Lockwood blisters will feed with our tooling and machines every time.
We offer standard tooling or quick change tooling (QCT) on our automatic machines, if you opt for QCT, this will enable you to complete a full tool change within ten minutes and be running another product with minimum downtime and cost and maximum production.
Manual Blister Heat Seal Tooling
For manual shuttle or rotary machines our simple drop in nest plates can be changed in less than 1 minute with no tools. All tooling is Teflon coated and aluminium topped; normal manufacture time is 5-7 working days, faster if you really need it!
Automatic Blister Heat Seal Tooling - Features
- tooling capabilitiesProduct nesting trays
- Blister feeder magazine
- Card (s) feeder magazine
- Blister pick off plug rack
- Card (s) pick off plug rack
- Heater plate
- tooling capabilitiesEject pick off plug rack
- Quality construction materials
- High grade silicon rubber sealing pads
- Press-in type (nylon) lid alignment pins
- Teflon wrapped profiled seal die
- Precision profile seal dies to match blister flange
- No special tools needed to install
Automatic Blister Seal Tooling – Options
- Hot emboss imprinting for date coding or lot number identification Plastic
- sealing (RF, Sonic, Hot-Cold and Crush Pin)
- Anodize coatings to improve resistance to wear and corrosion
- Ceramic Teflon coating on seal die for uniform temperature control & release
- Insert product feeding
- Quick Change Tooling (QCT)
- Spring-loaded retractable lid registration pins for flat seal dies
- Moulded silicon seal gaskets
- Custom engraving of customers code or tool number
- Replacement silicon rubber seal pads
Our comprehensive range of tooling and technical expertise ensures you of our one stop supply to meet all your tooling requirements. Lockwood are approved to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016