Lockwood’s LK-900 tabletop sealing machine models are suitable for plain or printed films on a reel. Ideally suited for small to medium batch operations, new product development, testing and market samples.
This superior quality machine is suitable for small and medium food processing factories. Suitable for any sealable cups and trays such as PP, PE, PET, PVC, Card Board or Foil Trays as well as Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical products.
- Up to about 12 cycles per minute
- Stainless steel frame construction and components are standard
- Requires pneumatic compressed air supply
- 240V single phase, 50 hz electric supply and clean dry compressed air at 80psi
- Quick Tooling changes
- Safety Features – gearless construction and safety front panel
- Manual operation or Tray Photo Sensor for auto operation
- Plain film, Auto running via Encoder or Timer or Printed film via eye mark sensor detection
- Film Border from 2mm (standard is 4mm) (Pull Tab Option can also be requested)
If fitting optional extras, the machine will be manufactured to your requirements and specifications.
- Gas Flushing (MAP with Vacuum less design)
- Date Printer/Coder (hot ink manual)
- Interchangeable Mould
- Integrated Filling Machine (piston filler)
- Inside cutting